September 13, 2007

[ 54. Coffee ]


Things I love continued...

The irony of my life is that, I love Canadian coffee. I live in South America and I can't find a nicely brewed cup of coffee that does not come from a little machine that says Nescafe. It is a well known fact that latinamerica produces cacao beans, coffee beans and sugar, only for these products to be exported processed and sold back to at much much higher prices.
And so Canada does get great arabica beans, and so I can't find a nice cup of coffee here. And I am in desperate need for some...
(written during a tragic moment of insomnia)

And funny enough I am waiting to travel to Colombia in hopes to satisfy my vice... more to come.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

Have you tried Cafe Madrid? I just brewed my last this morning!!!

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in Venezuela and can't find coffee? What about Café Madrid, Fama de las Américas and other Venezuela brands? The ones I tasted were all excellent. Or has the funny little government screwed up the coffee supply along with the food supply?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home