January 18, 2008

[ BureauTourism ]

It´s been quite the trek to get all kinds of documentation to live and work in Venezuela. Who would have thought it was so hard to do so?

If you ever contemplate the idea of migrating to Venezuela but are afraid of the endless bureaucracy to get all your documentation in order ( cedula, rif, residency, visas, bank accounts, credit cards, cadivi, etc) Be afraid no more.
I have specialized in the patient art that is getting your affairs in order, in this earthly paradise. From the culture shock, ordering food to getting people to actually serve you at stores, to obtaining ID, renewing VISAS I am now offering a guided tour to get all those things done in a jiffy. YES! You think, why bother, I can just ask the clerks and read the signs, but not so. Clerks don´t tell you what to do and there is no signage in government buildings, just ask me and I will tell you what you need, when you need it and where to take it to get all those documents done. It´s called Bureau Tourism and I am now offering it in english and spanish! for a very reasonable fee according to Venezuelan standards. (of course)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home